reckless abandon

reckless abandon

Sunday, March 23, 2014

my yearly moment of motivation

At the beginning of 2013 I decided to set a New Year's Resolution with a complicated plan of how I was going to move forward in my life...
I was feeling good and working hard at growing myself physically, mentally, and spiritually ...as well as moving forward with my fam to a new stage of life...

or so i thought


....then this happened and changed everything!



So I entered this year with a much more fearfully skeptical approach
....But...
with my husband's inspiration,
some facebook input (and "accountability," if you will),
and a lot of thought on where I want my focus to be for 2014,
 I chose my word for the year...




Each january my husband picks a word to be his theme for the year...
What would your word be for 2014?
628Like ·  · Promote · 










SIMPLIFY.




Ironically enough, "simplifying" was included on my detailed/over-complicated list from last year's plan.
...so let's try this again ...and start by "simplifying" to just a word instead of an outline of unattainable plans

...and let's just see where this goes....





#Simplify2014

(to be continued)








No comments:

Post a Comment