reckless abandon

reckless abandon

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#Day19: Papers

I'm over halfway through this month, and I'm tired...and I have a husband who deserves some of my "blogging time" as per my blog realization from yesterday....so right to the point...




November 19th, my 19 things:



I now know why paper beats rock....it suffocates whatever it has overwhelmed!

Every "good clutterer" has a supply of random papers throughout their house...sitting around taunting you and multiplying like gremlins.
(Even organized people have to deal with papers...so I'm told.)
My goal for the past few months has been to keep all incoming papers consolidated to one area...in an "in-box" ...out of sight.
While I still find random papers on various shelves in our house, we are doing so much better with sending them to their designated area (mostly the trash)... I will chalk that up as "progress," even if I can't yet consider it success.
So #day19 of #theminimalistproject for #noClutterNovember is a sampling of 19 random pieces of paper, from school picture day announcements (which happened in October) to catalogs and flyers.

I would love to challenge you to go through every paper in your house at one shot. I promise the time it takes won't compare to the relief you feel when you're done.



So "Goodbye, papers of every color shape and size. I need my home back, and I'm taking it from you, one recycling bin and fire pit at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment